TGE Marine provids tailor made bunkering solutions for your bunker project based on a leading role with innovative concepts for the small scale LNG market since 2007.
TGE Marine has delivered tanks and cargo systems for four LNG bunker vessels being under operation for the European market.
References include the ‘Cardissa’ (Shell), ‘EngieZeebrugge’ (Gas4Sea), ‘Coralius’ (Skangass), and ‘Coral Methane’ (Anthony Veder) making TGE Marine the market leader for bunker vessels in number, diversity and experience.
- LNG as a clean fuel for marine transport is available from various sources
- Number of LNG bunker vessels are in the water now and min. 15 will be in operation by 2020
- The geographical footprint of LNG bunker vessels will drastically increase
- STS transfer operations with hose based systems from type C tank to type C tank are gaining significant operational experience
- STS LNG bunker operations have been carried out in various locations