End of this year we are celebrating 40 years of TGE Marine Gas Engineering.
We delivered more than 220 gas tankers, merchant vessels and more than 35 fuel gas systems.
We delivered an unmatched number of the ‘world’s first’ technologies:
- the first high pressure LNG fuel supply system
- the largest LNG carrier based on type C tanks
- the first combined 7,500 m³ LNG/LEG carrier
- the largest ethylene ship (37,000 m³ ethylene/ethane carrier)
- the first small scale FLNG (16,100 m³)
- the first LNG bunker vessel new building
- the first LNG fuel gas system for a container vessel retrofit
- the fuel gas system for the world’s biggest offshore crane
- the largest cylindrical LNG type C tank (14,000 m³)
We would like to thank our customers and partners all around the world for a fruitful and collaborative partnership in all these years.